Offset Posters vs Screen Printed Posters
If you are on a tight budget or need a large quantity of posters offset posters might be the way to go for you. Offset printing is great for large volume print runs 1000+ and is a cheaper way to promote. Paper and ink application is generally thinner and the process lends its self to reproducing more photographic like images, high details, exact color match and is used often for mass media. Minimum run of 250.
Screen printed posters are more artistic and great for small runs 50-1000. Paper and ink application is typically thicker and more tactile. This process is done by hand and very time consuming so tends to be a bit more expensive. All posters are hand numbered and signed by the artist as "limited editions" adding to the value of the print which increases in value over time. Minumum run of 50.
Please email or give us a call (510)451-2177 to discuss your order and get a quote.
What we will need to start printing your job.
Acceptable file formats Jpeg, Tiff, Psd, Pdf and Eps
- For larger files you can use You Send it or Dropbox
- Contact us if you would like to email the file over
- You can bring the art on paper and we can scan it
- You can bring it over on a zip drive or cd
Deposit & Payment
- A 50% deposit towards the total is due before we begin your job. The balance will be due upon completion.
- If you are out-of-state (CA) or are not in the San Francisco Bay Area, complete payment is due in advance.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
Cash or Money Orders
Company Checks (we can not accept out of state checks)
We accept credit card payments through PayPal contact us for the email
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discovery Cards (add 2% service charge) .
Wire transfer (add $30 transfer fee)
Paper & Quantity
- We will need PMS or pantone colors for each ink to reproduce your art work. This is a guide and will not be an exact color match.
- Phone Numbers (work and home)
- Email Address
- Name and Mailing Address ( if out of state or you need us to ship.)
- Your Business Name or name you would like the invoice made to
- Let us know when you need the job completed.
- It is best to give us at least 3-4 weeks to complete your order, but the more time in advance, the better.
- Out-of-state (CA) orders add 1 week for shipping.