Need Shirts for your business, school, church, band or family reunion? We can help make you quality custom screen printed shirts at a competitive price and meet your deadline. Please take the time to go over the info below so we can get you an accurate quote and get you great shirts printed on time.
What we will need to start printing your job.
Acceptable file formats Jpeg, Tiff, Psd, Pdf and Eps
- For larger files you can use You Send it or Dropbox
- Contact us if you would like to email the file over
- You can bring the art on paper and we can scan it
- You can bring it over on a zip drive or cd, we use mac computers so use a cross platform format like a Jpeg or Tiff
Deposit & Payment
- A 50% deposit towards the total is due before we begin your job. The balance will be due upon completion.
- If you are out-of-state (CA) or are not in the San Francisco Bay Area, complete payment is due in advance.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
Cash or Money Orders
Company Checks (we can not accept out of state checks)
We accept credit card payments through PayPal contact us for the email
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discovery Cards
Wire transfer (add $30 transfer fee)
Men's & Youth shirts are by default printed on Fruit of the Loom Heavy Weight Tees (5.6 oz, 100% cotton)
- Women's shirts are by default printed on American Apparel , Bella or SunGirl shirts (5.8 oz strechy baby rib, 100% cotton).
Other shirt brands are available Hanes, Gildan, Alternative Apparel, Jerzee, Alstyle, Bayside, Next level, Star Tee and many more
Quantity & Sizes
- In order for us to give you an accurate quote we need to to know the total quantity for each style of shirt and each size.
- It is best to order in dozens or half dozens. For example, 72 Men's (12 Medium, 36 Large, 24 X-Large.)
- XX-Large typically cost $ 1.5 more per t- shirt & $2 more if sweats
Colors: Ink Color, Shirt Color, & How Many Sides
- Supply us with a Pantone color for the ink if it's a non-standard color. Its best to use a Pantone book as eveyone's monitar is set different.
- We also need to know how many colors your design is, since this will effect the price as well as the minimum order amount. If don't know how many colors your design has, please call or email us and we will be glad to assist you. White and black count as colors.
- Check the table below to make sure your order meets the minimum shirt quantity requirements.
- How many sides are we printing on front, back, arm, ect.
Contact informationWe will need the following information:
- Phone Numbers (work and home)
- Email Address
- Name and Mailing Address (if out of state or you would like us to ship)
- Your Band or Business Name
- Let us know when you need the job completed.
- It is best to give us at least 2 weeks to complete your order, but the more time in advance, the better.
- 1 - 2 day turnaround is possible but a $100 rush fee will be applied to your total, so plan ahead and save!
- Out-of-state (CA) orders add 1 week for shipping.
For California residents only - Resale Card